We have designed and developed an exclusive range of Battery Plate Pasting Machine that are suitable for automotive and industrial battery industry. These machines are appreciated for their double-sided pasting, compact sizes, low operating cost, speed, accuracy and excellent quality plate finish.
•Machine suitable for automotive industrial & VRLA batteries
•Optimum speed pasting machine
•Double sided pasting
•Low operating cost
•Suitable for small & medium size industries
•Removes dependence on skilled operators
•Excellent quality plate finish
•Total power requirement is 3 HP
•A view of the machine with motorized feeding hopper and plate surface finish rollers clearly visible
•Sludge & paste recovery system
•Low on running cost - 2 HP for conveyor belt & 1 HP for feeder hopper motor
•Ideal for small batches of even 1000 - 1800 Kgs oxide pasting
•Belt speed variable and setting possibility provided in control panel
•Consistent pasting ensures required plate thickness
•Unskilled workmen can be easily trained to operate the machine
•Low on maintenance cost
To ensure effective and trouble free functioning, we provide complete customer support and technical assistance to our clients.
Size in mm
Overall Work Area
We manufacture an extensive range of Battery Plate Brushing Machine that are provided with brushing arrangements to provide clear visible. Further, the machines are also provided with a dust collection system behind the brush mechanism with blower fan on top that ensure no pollution.
• No pollution & hence operator friendly
• Productivity automatically enhanced
• Scrap generation collected in tray
• Environment protected
• Filter Media automatically pulsed periodically by use of timers
• Equipment is light weight & hence easily portable
• Brushing motor needs 0.5 H.P. Power.
Battery plate humidifying drying chamber complete with boiler for water to generate steam and a electrical heater arrangement complete with fully automatic settable parameters controlled by a microprecessor so that tribasic lead sulphate and/or tetrabasic lead sulphate can be formed based on battery end use and applications.
• Curing is the heart of battery plate manufacturing.
• Curing of plates is a complex process.
• Curing of plates ensures battery capacity and battery life.
• Curing is often neglected by battery and plate manufacturers.
• Curing is not to be confused with drying of paste on the pasted plate surface.
• Data logging capacity.
• Printing capability without computer interface.
• Alarms for various unexpected, unwanted and non programmed occurrences.
• Status display with time logging.
•Capable of dry charging Automotive and Industrial Battery Negative Plates
•Batch process gives consistent quality plates with over ninety per cent free lead content
•No environment problems
•Versatility as regards different plate sizes in one batch load
•Compact size with low layout cost
•Automatic cycle duration of eight to ten hours
•Standard components used in the manufacture
•All safety parameters considered
•No fumes or residual waste.